LEADERSHIP IN ENERGY AND ENVIRONMENTAL DESIGN.
Precast concrete is a wise choice when considering the benefits of energy efficiency and environmentally-friendly design and construction. Enterprise Precast supports this Green Design philosophy and is a leader in the pursuit of renewable sources for construction through the LEED (Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design) Green Building Rating System®.
LEED is a voluntary, consensus-based national standard from the U.S. Green Building Council. Its purpose is to facilitate the development of high-performance, sustainable buildings. LEED provides a complete framework for assessing building performance and meeting sustainability goals and represents virtually every sector of the building industry. Based on well-founded scientific standards, LEED emphasizes state-of-the-art strategies for sustainable site development, water savings, energy efficiency, materials selection and indoor environmental quality. LEED recognizes achievements and promotes expertise in green building through a comprehensive system offering project certification, professional accreditation, training and practical resources.
LEED standards include:
- LEED-NC: New Commercial Construction And Major Renovation Projects
- LEED-EB: Existing Building Operations
- LEED-CI: Commercial Interiors Projects
- LEED-CS: Core And Shell Projects
- LEED-H: Homes
- LEED-ND: Neighborhood Development
- LEED Application Guides: Retail (currently in pilot), Multiple Buildings/Campuses, Schools, Healthcare, Laboratories, Lodging
LEED was created to:
- Define "Green Building" by establishing a common standard of measurement.
- Promote integrated, whole-building design practices.
- Recognize environmental leadership in the building industry.
- Stimulate green competition.
- Raise consumer awareness of green building benefits.
- Transform the building market.
Visit usgbc.org to learn more about the U.S. Green Building Council and LEED:
- LEED Rating Systems
- The LEED Certification Process
- Project Lists
- And Much More
Enterprise Precast Concrete is the nation’s premier provider of high-quality architectural precast components for a variety of building applications. From architectural panels and custom architectural fabrication, to site furnishings and design/build consultation, Enterprise provides the construction industry with expertise found nowhere else.
We’re so much more than just a precast company – we help Architects, Developers and Commercial Building Contractors realize their vision. Along the way, we add value to every project with expert project consultation and analysis. We spend countless hours thinking about what would work best for the long-term success of your project. And we help to solve your most complex problems.
Our 20,000 sq. ft. indoor plant is equipped with radiant heat, two automated concrete batching plants and a system of production tables and pallets that support custom wooden formwork. The exterior 10 acre yarding facility is equipped with equipment capable of handling very large architectural precast.
Our expertise is invaluable to our customers each and every day. No other precast firm can offer you the unique mix of talents and expertise to drive your project to success. Enterprise Precast customers know – our years of experience matter.
Contact Us to discuss your next project.